Ed Choice SCHOLARSHIP OPENS FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Your child is eligible to apply for an EdChoice Scholarship if one of the bullet points below is true:
- Your child lives in the City of Youngstown and is a public school student or home schooled
- Your child attends one of the schools on the list of Designated Public Schools.
- Your child is currently in the public school sector and is assigned to attend one of the schools on the list for the upcoming school year
- Your child attends a charter school but is assigned to attend a school on the list
- Your child is home-schooled, has not attended an Ohio school, and is assigned to attend a school on the list
An EdChoice Scholarship totals up to $4,650 for a student in grades K-8. High school student scholarship totals $6,000 for the 2018-19 school year .A student must be eligible at both the time in which they apply and are awarded to receive a scholarship.
For more information on how to apply call the school office at 330-259-0353.
For more details on the scholarship and list of designated public schools see the link below.
Ohio School Choice Information: http://www.scohio.org/school-options/choose-school-options/private-school/ohioscholarships/scholarship.html