OUR CLASS RULES
- Follow Directions
- Listen when others are speaking to you.
- Always raise your hand if you have a question.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Be respectful to others and school property.
- We use the app called Class Dojo for behavior management. Students can earn or lose points based on their conduct in the classroom, in the hall and at their special classes. At the end of the week the students will shop and play bingo using their points.
- Always check your child’s book bag nightly for important notes and homework.
- Students will have homework nightly, unless stated otherwise on their homework chart.
- The students have take home folders provided by myself. The folder will come home nightly and should be returned the next day. Inside the folder will be any important notes or forms from the office; weekly newsletters and their weekly behavior forms.
- We will have a spelling test on Wednesday. The students that do not pass will retest on Friday. Words will go home on the weekly newsletter sent home on Friday and can be found on Spellingcity.com under the username MrsMazoros.
Click on newsletter below to view/print.
Today (Friday, 9/8/17) in Math 2B the students ate their math lesson. The students are practicing place value. They used pretzel sticks and marshmallows to represent two digit numbers. After representing several numbers students were able to eat their treat.